woensdag 17 juni 2009

Enrich your life with sculpting





Hello, my name is Rita Suyk

I have been a sculptor for the last 15 years, and for the last six years I have had a very nice studio for sculpting in the Netherlands. This January I moved, with my husband, to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and I like to pick up teaching again.

I have been teaching with great pleasure and passion, and loved to work with the different groups of people who came every week to my studio. Now I want to start sculptor classes in Kuala Lumpur and this is what I can offer you.

On a weekly bases you can work with clay. The clay work can be colored with stains and is backed in a clay-oven, or colored with paint after the backing process. For instance with a very special patina technique with thin layers of paint, which give the statue a rich bronze look. You can work with life-models or just use your own creativity.

I also organize workshops for clay for one or more days and special wax workshop for those who want there work in bronze. In the past I have been working in a bronze foundry where I learned all about techniques and the work-intensive process.

For my classes the skills of the student is not important at all. I always work with people from their own level and together we will work on improvement. The only condition I ask for is a huge quantity of enthusiasm and dedication.

Hope to see you soon,

Rita Suyk


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten