dinsdag 9 juni 2009

working in small groups

Here Erna Kluft is  polishing here very delicate elf on a leave, a present for her little daughter. Here next project was a huge fungus with a little dwarf sitting under it for an other daughter. It is a pity I could not finish that project with here due to my leave to Malaysia.




I like to work in little groups, maximum 8 people. Then I know it will be good for both parties. The people I work with must have the feeling they receive the attention they need and I must have the feeling I can give that. 

The interest of the course member is always the most important focus for the creative process.

Sometimes in a short workshop of a day the group can be some larger and when I had a real big group (18-20 people) I invited one of my friend-sculptor to help me. 

Trix van Elk is facing a new stone, sorry that I don't have the picture of the end-result. It is a beautiful big head of a woman.

The clay-tigers above are the work of Marjon Wesseling who is an real artist in making animal-figures.

And Peter Bakker working at a big Buddha statue.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten